As events unfold and the potential radiation exposures become better known, we hope to be able to share additional information with you regarding radiation safety.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), radtown and how to use radtown http://www.epa.gov/radtown/personal.htm and http://www.epa.gov/radtown/how-to-use-radtown.html
Health Physics Society (http://hps.org/newsandevents/societynews.html#717)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (http://www.nrc.gov/)
- International Atomic Energy Agency (http://www.iaea.org/)
- World Health Organization (http://www.who.int/en/)
- American Nuclear Society (http://www.new.ans.org/)
- International Radiation Protection Association (http://www.irpa.net/)
- National Academy of Sciences (http://www.nationalacademies.org/)
- Nuclear Energy Agency (http://www.oecd-nea.org/
- Environmental Protection Agency (http://www.epa.gov/)
Dear NE Community,
Mr. Kohta Juraku, the liaison from Univeristy of Tokyo made a chronological summary of the Nuclear accident in Japan. Download it here.